The Tea Tree Oil used by METIQUE is produced in Australia by Novasel Pty Ltd and manufactured in Denmark by Novasel EU following strictly regulated practices.
Novasel Pty Ltd Works alongside leading field experts and research teams in Australia,and places a huge emphasis on research and clinical trials and is constantly looking for areas where Tea Tree Oil and its applications can prove useful. Founded on ecological principles, Novasel Pty Ltd, developer of the METIQUE range uses top quality essential oil supplied by Australian Plantations. The precious leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree) are carefully harvested from regulated plantations using organic farming techniques. All the plantations comply with pharmaceutical quality standards and all bottles are fully recyclable.
The Metique Tea Tree Products range has its' emphasis on Health and Hygiene, aimed at Beauty and Healthcare Professionals as well as individual consumers. All of the METIQUE range are paraben free and have vitamin E added to the formulation to prevent any risk of oxidisation and to ensure the products maintain the maximum benefits of Tea Tree Oil.
Tea Tree Oil produced by Novasel Australia Pty Ltd is the only Australian company whose ongoing research is supported by the Australian Federal Research Organisation.
Highlights of the new range include
- NEW - Clinically Proven 'no water - leave on Hygienic Cleanser with 3% Tea Tree Oil, ideal as a pre-wax cleanser and for cleansing the skin when water is unavailable.
- NEW - Clinically Proven sulphate free - Hygienic Skin Wash with 5% Tea Tree Oil, specifically formulated for frequent use and sensitive skin.
- NEW - 10% Blended Tea Tree Oil with Aloe Vera, and Vitamins C and E - a powerful water-soluble blend with antioxidants and antiseptic properties based on natural elements.
- NEW - Antiseptic Hand and Body Lotion with 1percent Tea Tree Oil , Aloe Vera, and Vitamins A and E perfect as a daily moisturiser to re-hydrate the skin .
- NEW - Clinically Proven After Wax Lotion with 5% Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin A and E. An immediate soothing and cooling experience to be used as a moisturiser after hair removal and as a preventative to in grown hairs.
- Also on offer in the METIQUE range, 100% Tea Tree Oil, Antiseptic Skin Wash with 2% Tea Tree Oil, ideal for everyday use. 1% Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and 1.5% Tea Tree Oil Conditioner.
Tea Tree Oil is the strongest natural antiseptic and cannot be replicated by chemical methods. Its bactericidal, fungicidal, ant-inflammatory and anaesthetic qualities have long been recognised by complimentary medicine. In December 2007 the world's first comprehensive analysis of the safety of Australian Tea Tree Oil (commissioned by the Australian Government's Rural Industries Research and Development.