Ultra’s premium qualityGlucosamine Chondroitin Complex MSM Vitamin C supplement is a powerful combination of Glucosamine Sulphate, Marine Chondroitin, MSM, and Vitamin C designed with your joint health in mind.
These well known ingredients may benefit joint, ligament, and tendon health, aiding in the relief from osteoarthritic stiffness and pain, as well as being of benefit to injury recovery.
Each capsule contains 400mg Glucosamine Sulphate, 100mg Marine Chondroitin, 50mg MSM, and 60mg Vitamin C.
60 Capsules per tub. Take 1 to 3 per day.
Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex MSM Vitamin C Ultra Tablets
This powerful best-selling complex has been designed with your joint health in mind. Each capsule contains 400mg Glucosamine Sulphate, 100mg Marine Chondroitin, 50mg MSM, and 60mg Vitamin C.
Glucosamine is a normal component of glycoaminoglycans in the matrix of cartilage and in synovial fluid. Glucosamine Sulphate is not only important for the development of cartilage in joints, but also aids bone, tendons, ligaments, nails, hair and skin condition. Unfortunately the body's natural production of glucosamine decreases with age. Studies have shown that taking Glucosamine may help ease the pain of mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee.
Chondroitin Sulphate is a natural compound found in joints, being part of a protein molecule that helps give cartilage its elastic properties. In degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis its presence diminishes as cartilage erodes. It is thought to have an anti-inflammatory effect, which can help to reduce the painful swelling in the joints that occurs when the exposed bones in the joint rub together. In addition, Chondroitin Sulphate may also help slow the breakdown of cartilage as well as promote water-retention in the cartilage found in joints. Research has shown that supplementing your diet with Chondroitin Sulphate may promote joint-healing, relieve symptoms and possibly slow the progression of osteoarthritis.
MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane) is a naturally occurring organic sulfur compound found in plant and animal tissues. It is believed to aid arthritic joints, which studies have shown to have lower sulphur levels than healthy joints. It may also help to maintain and repair cartilage. It's natural analgesic (pain-killing) and anti-inflammatory properties further explain its use for combating the symptoms of arthritis.
Vitamin C has many health benefits, however as well as being an immunity booster and powerful antioxidant, it is also a key element in the formation of collagen (the structural protein that holds joints together), and thus plays an essential role in keeping ligaments and tendons strong and healthy. With Vitamin C being a water soluble nutrient the Chondroitin absorbs it, therefore placing it within the joints where it is needed most.
Benefits Of Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex MSM Vit C Supplements
- May stimulates cartilage growth.
- May aid tendon and ligament condition.
- May help ease the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
- May help the bodies healing process, thus aiding injury recovery as well as arthritic conditions.
- May increase joint mobility and slow cartilage loss.
- Encourages water retention and elasticity in cartilage.
- Inhibits the enzymes that break down cartilage.
- As a result may help to relieve osteoarthritis pain .
- MSM may be beneficial in relieving arthritic and joint discomfort as it provides a flexible bond between proteins for your joints, tendons and cartilage
- Is thought to be beneficial for improving skin, hair and nails.
- May help to increasing intestinal health, which can support conditions such as constipation, diarrhoea, and over acidity.
- Due to its ability to regulate cell function it has also shown to be useful in the treatment of food allergies.
- Immunity booster.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Helps with the production of collagen (the structural protein that holds joints together).
Ingredients Of Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex MSM Vit C Ultra Supplements
Each capsule contains:
- Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 400mg
- Marine Chondroitin Sulphate with Collagen, Purity not less than 16 100mg
- MSN 50mg
- Vitamin C 60mg
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
60 Capsules per tub
Directions For Use Of Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex MSM Vit C Ultra Supplements
Take up to three tablets daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Not suitable for vegetarians................................................................
Medical Conditions Cautions & Disclaimers
- Do NOT exceed the stated dose.
- NOT intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your GP before taking nutritional supplements.
- Not suitable if pregnant or lactating.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Not suitable for persons with an allergy to shellfish.
- Taking Glucosamine may affect blood sugar levels and it should not therefore be taken by diabetics without the consent and careful monitoring of their GP.
- May cause reversible mild gastrointestinal disturbance in susceptible individuals.
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron and should be avoided by people with iron overload diseases e.g., hemochromatosis, hemosiderosis.
- Vitamin C can cause loose bowels in excess. This usually only occurs after taking more than 2g day.