Our 1-a-day tablet provides 2KCL 1500mg of Glucosamine Sulphate in one hit. Up to 2 months supply in each bottle.
Glucosamine is a natural key building block of connective tissue found in the body.
Glucosamine may aid in repairing and maintaining joint cartilage.
Premium Quality UK manufactured to GMP and ISO 9001 Quality Accreditation.
60 x 1500mg tablets per bottle.
Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Ultra Tablets
Glucosamine is a natural, non-toxic compound found in the body, and is a key building block for proteoglycans, one of the major components of connective tissue, such as cartilage, tendons and ligaments. Unfortunately as we age the formation of proteoglycans decreases and cartilage becomes thinner and more easily damaged.
Glucosamine plays an important part in the repairing and maintaining of joint cartilage, and many people have reported benefits from using glucosamine sulphate, such as the easing of the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. Supplementing with Glucosamine is now recognised as a way of addressing joint discomfort and stiffness in a safe and natural way, free from side effects, and is recommended by numerous health care professionals around the world. It can help speed up the bodies healing process.
Our 1-a-day tablet provides 1500mg of Glucosamine Sulphate in one hit and is manufactured in the UK to stringent GMP pharmaceutical standards.
It is difficult to source Glucosamine from our diet, so it makes sense to supplement this compound to help look after our long term joint health. Supplementing the diet with glucosamine sulphate can increase the bodies ability to provide vital nutrients used in replacing worn out cells and tissues.
Benefits Of Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets
- Plays an important part in the production of tissue structure.
- Can help cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- Can ease the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
- Can speed up the bodies healing process.
- Can increase the bodies ability to provide vital nutrients used in replacing worn out cells and tissues.
Ingredients Of Ultra’s Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets
Each tablet contains:Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 1500mg
Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose (HPMC), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
60 tablets per bottle.
UK manufactured to GMP and ISO 9001 Quality Accreditation.
This product is not suitable for vegetarians.
Directions For Use Ultra’s Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets
Take one tablet per day with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Ultra’s Glucosamine Sulphate Tablets are free from: gluten, nuts, yeast, salt, sugar, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
This product contains Crustaceans.
If you suffer from a shellfish allergies you should consult your doctor before using this supplement.
Medical Conditions Cautions & Disclaimers:
- Do NOT exceed the stated dose, unless advised by your health professional.
- Always consult your GP before taking nutritional supplements.
- If on existing medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any health supplements
- NOT intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Not suitable if pregnant or lactating.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Not suitable for persons with an allergy to shellfish.
- Taking Glucosamine may affect Blood Sugar Levels and it should not therefore be taken by diabetics without the consent and careful monitoring of their GP.
- May cause reversible mild gastrointestinal disturbance in susceptible individuals.